Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Florida Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Provides Assistance with Real Estate Transactions
PROPERTY LAWYER ASSISTS COMPANIES IN THE SARASOTA AREA AND THROUGHOUT FLORIDA WITH SALES, LEASES AND FINANCING
At Bradley W. Hogreve, P.A., Mr. Hogreve handle all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. The firm provides you with effective, skillful service in writing, negotiating and reviewing contracts, leases, and sales documents. The firm has experience assisting businesses in the Sarasota area and throughout Florida with all types of contracts and agreements. Mr. Hogreve draws upon his knowledge of Florida real estate law, land use law and contract law to find optimal solutions for the firm’s commercial clients.
FLORIDA LAWYER GUIDES CLIENTS THROUGH COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Mr. Hogreve skillfully guides commercial clients through real estate transactions by paying meticulous attention to all the important details. With his extensive preparation and knowledge supporting your commercial purchase or sale, you can be confident that your property rights are secure.
Some of the matters the firm handles in transactions include:
- Sales contracts drafting and review — draft, negotiate and review contracts to ensure all contingencies are included when purchasing or selling commercial real estate.
- Commercial real estate closings — with you through property closings so that every detail is thoroughly handled.
- Construction and build-outs — the firm handles all agreements and legal details related to construction projects and additions to existing structures.
- Easements and restrictions — ensure that easements and other property restrictions are clearly delineated before you sign.
- Financing and mortgages — assist with financing for your purchase that fully covers the cost of the transaction.
- Leasing contracts — draft and review leases so that your rights as a business landlord or commercial tenant are protected.
Mr. Hogreve draws on his experience of real estate law and my familiarity with the local landscape to represent Florida commercial enterprises at all stages of the purchase, sale or lease process.
COUNSELOR ADVISES CLIENTS IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MEDIATION AND NEGOTIATION
Commercial real estate contracts often include a clause requiring that disputes enter arbitration. Absent an arbitration clause, mediation can be used effectively to preserve business relationships. Whether mediation is required by contract or is otherwise advantageous to your business, I am committed to helping your company reach equitable solutions that serve your needs.
Contact a Florida commercial real estate attorney for help with your transaction
Call Bradley W. Hogreve, P.A. at 941-951-7700 or use the convenient form below to schedule a consultation at the Sarasota office.
Bradley W. Hogreve, P.A.
Dedicated Sarasota Law Firm Helping Clients Pursue Commercial Interests and Plan Their Estates
Bradley W. Hogreve, P.A. is a well-established real estate, estate planning and business law firm located in downtown Sarasota, Florida. Mr. Hogreve has over 30 years of experience offering legal services to clients throughout Florida. Our business practice focuses on corporate law and commercial lending. Our real estate practice covers both commercial and residential transactions. We also offer estate planning services such as drafting wills and trusts and assisting in probate administration.